+ Related Publication
1. Cut out phrases and paragraphs from newspaper.
2. Insert the newspaper slips into plastic bags (one piece per bag).
3. Blow up the plastic bags.
4. Pick up any inflated plastic bag, smash it and read out loud the newspaper slip one piece at a time.
5. Repeat the 4th step in turn till all plastics bags are smashed and all newspaper slips are read.
+ Past Performances
2015 HB STATION Contemporary Art Research Centre, Guangzhou, China (Material - Southern Metropolis Daily issued on April 3, 2015)